Friday, May 2, 2014

Freezing/Dimension translations a bit delayed.

Gonna be busy for a few days so might not be able to get them up as quickly as I hoped to, will try to update when I can but until then there might not be much activity. I normally have a bad tendency to stop working mid way but I'm really trying hard to wrap things up this time around lol.

Once I finish that I'm gonna put up important items and translations for weapon/accessory specialties from ether/monster/dimension dungeons.

Also on a side note, if you're soloing for legendaries it's always best to party up, you get a x2, x3, x4 drop rate multiplier for more people in your party.

6 comments:

Axel Zephyr / Granregris said...

No prob Arkena! Thanks for all the stuff you have here.
Just a little suggestion. You might want to consider adding "Chatango" to your blog for Kritika players and visitors around the world who have questions, want to party, or just simply want to chat :)

There's a tutorial to add one to Blogger.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ViGfgVZxmas

Just a suggestion though :)

Arkena said...

Oh cool, yeah was thinking about getting something like that set up. I'll be sure to have it added, just taking care of finals this week lol.

Unknown said...

Is your guild open? I'd like to see what the game is like when playing with another human for a change, haha. I can be reached here or at youtube.com/tetsuo9999.

Arkena said...

Oh my guild's probably going to be inactive for a little while, this week and next mostly so i'd prolly be you and one other person;; I think Bushy is recruiting though, I'm not too sure but you could probably mail him in game, last I checked theyre a bit more active than my guild at the moment.

Unknown said...

Hi, I know you're probably busy, but I just recently got my Freezing Blaster to awakening and I would like to know what his awakening skills are. Thanks!

Arkena said...

Well Freezing Blaster's been taken care of so that's no longer an issue.

All that leaves now is Dimension for skills and that's the last one so yay.

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management