Sunday, February 17, 2013

Wow I suck at this :|

I tried to stay committed and derped off the blog completely for a few days.. well it's a bit tough. I took up the role of clan chef in ge and that ate all the vis I earned, nearly 3bil to count so far and it's brutal for how hard it is to make vis now.. Not only vis but time I had dedicated to designs and such. :|

Well I'm taking a step back now and gonna try to get things going proper once more. I've been kinda stressed between the ridiculous unfair maint raid time, growing negativity on the forum and other things, but I feel I should talk about those in detail some other time. We got a new admin though, and she seems to be taking things under control now, so I got some hope back at least.

I added a Mio clock :| Why, I do not know. tbh I wanted a K-On thingy cos it begs for cake but it's not compatible with the non japanese blogs. Oh well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management