Friday, February 8, 2013

Already getting lazy!

I was looking through some templates to work with for the other blog and saw some good ideas for custom widgets, but I got into a dilemma and disappeared on them :| Yeah. I gotta stop being lazy. Well between early to late afternoon classes, learning how to drive a crappy truck and dailies on ge I can't help but want to lay around all day.. I can't even get myself to stay awake for toc anymore but wotever that's wot happens when you lose motivation I guess.

I'll start getting my ass back in gear though, hopefully. Lieutenant meower's been tempting me to get back on Cyphers and Histole got his laptop magically working again so I'm kinda leaning on going back on. Chaos wants me to collect reynold boxes and piss off target but I'm too lazy to get on kge atm :| With the rasel event on right now, I'm actually not too inclined to bother with anything else.

T3fun's been going silent arsehole on everyone and it's not pretty. I'm fully aware that IMC is in control of our internal bs, most people aren't and take all the rage on T3fun.. the only thing I find worth being mad at them for is not communicating with us. They have the nerve to post on their fb page recently "let's have a talk *geforum link*" when they refuse to say shet to the community about whats going on or the matter of the situation. It'd help them a LOT more if they just spoke up and said something. I've been answering concerns as best as I can, people PM me a lot :| But I feel shitty about it because I can only mention the smallest of condolences. There's no official rule or update on the matter.

I guess there's another issue that bothers me. On top of their silence they have a "haha you're screwed" policy when it comes to failing +5 with a 100% success rate, AND a bug where crafting a weapon results in magically crafting a costume with stats (that cannot be worn as a weapon or costume or provide stats as shown on it), when the first problem is a 'marginal failure rate that cannot be protected' problem on their part, and a complete unprecedented bug on the other.

I guess in the end I'm torn between laziness and stress. Real life shit hasn't been pretty too so it adds up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management