Wednesday, February 6, 2013

SO things be tidy now.

For some reason all these blogger templates available are a train wreck when used on blogger (ironic), so I spent a lot of time just screwing around, pushing organs back in place, manipulating art so I can be happy. Well it doesn't look too bad I guess.

I got filler up that I'll put some crap in later.. also some widgets to put in, I'm thinking of what this blog needs.. I might actually stretch my artistic side but it's been years since I've felt up to the task. Wotever, Next thing on my list is actually starting a GE blog :| Yes something I've dreaded for a long time. Hopefully when I tidy up the mess there I'll be able to stay committed to updating. We shall see.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management