Monday, February 4, 2013

So.. Who am I?

I've been lost for awhile now, but I guess it's time to come to terms with myself.

I'm a broken man. Any happiness I had, has long since disappeared.. but don't get me wrong. The results have been quite pleasing. Pain has brought about a new kind of 'happiness' within me.

My past has left me with a very hollow heart, and perhaps my name is a curse..
But I'm forcing myself to take it all in stride.

My freshly recognized 'happiness' comes from the fact that my enemies have little hope.
It pleases me oh so much, but yet at the same time..
I still wonder if I have any hope left at all.
I wonder if I'll ever experience the old happiness again.
If someone will grace me as I was once graced oh so long ago.
I'm at a point where I no longer need my other half though.

And this stupid shit is going to be my first post, a terrible reminder to where I've been and a personal reflection of the crap I've made myself suffer in up till now. From here on out there will only be two things:

Nekos and Tyranny.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management