Monday, May 23, 2016

Well I'm back again..

Shame I've been too busy to play, but yes it seems KT was gonna go under cos hangame is investing heavily in the mobile game industry, good news is they're kinda independent.

For people who played Kritika KR and think they lost their accounts, it's http://hkt.hangame.com/Main, Nexon and hangame acct still works fine, you'll get a page just asking to verify your info, you only need to fill two check boxes and that's it.

The guide's defunct now, new changes have made many skills pretty op especially with the simplified combo rune system, and simplified AP system. Money making is mostly RNG consistency or heavy cash shop spending so that's always fun.

Anyways I'll see about getting around to Kritika and cleaning up sometime, I definitely don't have time to make detailed guides, though I will leave the old guide around just in case kt starts up overseas or something from the old model.

As for this blog, I've uh.. kinda gotten into making Symbol Arts on Phantasy Star Online 2 so yeah I'm gonna be posting SAs here whenever I have time to actually make something. So stuff might start appearing here, just not always Kritika related, not that I ever had the intentions for this blog to be entirely kritika dedicated anyways.

4 comments:

Rastia said...

sorry i don't know where to ask this question since kritika sea server still don't have an official forum.

How to enter training ground for practice purpose after we choose secondary class?
how to do general skill like dance, etc ?

Thanks in advance

Rastia said...

please make guide about kritika soul stone for what each type for each equipment

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I'm glad you're back, your translations helped me soooo much when I started on Kritika kr.. Thanks for everything you've done so far ^^

@Mohammad
Probably too late, but here's a place for you to ask questions: https://www.facebook.com/Playpark.Kritika/

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management